Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
Great permanent makeup begins with a SofTap Artist, but also needs a little help from the customer themselves to have a procedure that will stand the test of time.
Before coming in for a procedure there are a few important things to do:
1. Do not take aspirin (unless required by your Dr) - aspirin is a blood thinner and may cause excessive bleeding, resulting in poor pigment retention
2. You may take Tylenol or Motrin an hour before the procedure if you have a low pain tolerance
3. If you are prone to cold sores and are having your lips done, take a cold sore preventative before the appointment - you may need to contact your Doctor for a prescription
4. Avoid alcohol for 24 hours - may cause you to be more sensitive during the procedure
5. Avoid caffeine - may cause you to be more sensitive during the procedure